Ufone now offers free unlimited calls for one day, for those Ufone customers who haven’t used their SIMs since January 10th, 2011.
How to Avail Offer:
If you haven’t used your Ufone SIM since January 10th, 2010 then
- SMS ‘FREE’ to 234,
- and the next day, make unlimited Free Ufone to Ufone calls throughout the day.
Not only that, till April 25, 2011, every time you recharge Rs. 50 or more, you will be rewarded with double the number of Free minutes and SMS.
Terms & Conditions:
- This offer is valid from 25 February 2011 to 25 April 2011.
- Charges for SMS to 234 are Rs 5/- excluding tax.
- Free calls on re-use of SIM are available only up to 26 March 2011 and can be availed only once.
- Time limit of free calls is one day and expires at midnight 12:00 am.
- On recharge of Rs 50/- or more between 25 February 2011 to 26 March 2011 Free minutes and Free SMS will be given after 26 March 2011 within 48 hours.
- On recharge of Rs 50/- or more between 27 March 2011 to 25 April 2011 Free minutes and free SMS will be given after 25 April 2011 within 48 hours.
- Free minutes are only from Ufone to Ufone while free SMS are for all networks.
- Validity of Free minutes given on recharge are 3 days and SMS 7 days.
- Subscribers of Uth Full Time Mufta Offer are not eligible for this offer. However, deduction made for SMS for this offer will be refunded.
- Free minutes given on recharge and Free SMS are both limited to a maximum number of 2000.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- 19.5% FED on usage and 10% withholding tax at recharge or bill applies.