Warid has stepped into Location Based Charging or LBC race. Initially it has introduced its special discount offer for three cities:
If you are residing in any of above mentioned cities, then you can avail discounted LBC offering, with which:
- On-net call charges will be: 10 paisas plus tax per minute
- Daily line rent of Rs. 5 plus tax will be deducted
- Off-net call charges will remain same as per your package plan
- SMS and GPRS charges will remain same as per your package plan
For New Customers:
If you are residing in any of above mentioned cities and you buy a new Warid SIM then you can avail 10 paisa per minute rate and up to 1000 free on-net minutes:
- SIM Card Price: Rs. 60
- Free Balance in SIM: Rs. 25
- 1000 free minutes: 100 free On-Net minutes on the first recharge of every month during the first 10 months after SIM activation.
How to Activate:
- SMS ‘ON’ to 4337 and your LBC discount package will get activated
- SMS charges for messages sent to 4337 are Re. 1 plus tax
- This LBC offer is available for all prepaid customers
- Offer is available for both new and existing Warid customers
- This is a limited time offer
Following is the official press release on this:
Warid Telecom, the most trusted cellular service of Pakistan once again startled its prepaid subscribers by launching a low priced new SIM, with an amazing offer like 10 paisa per minute and up to 1000 free minutes.
The SIM has a low price of Rs. 60 and comes with a pre-loaded amount of Rs. 25. This enlivening location based offer is for the subscribers located within the vicinity of Multan, Faisalabad and Gujranwala regions.
This new offer permits the users in the Multan, Faisalabad and Gujranwala region to call any Warid number at a remarkable call rate of just 10 paisa per minute while they are in and around the vicinity of these regions.
As an added incentive, the SIM comes with 1000 free minutes i.e. 100 free On-Net minutes on the first recharge of every month during the first 10 months after SIM activation. All new subscribers will also be automatically entered into the “Warid Bol Anmol” Reward Program.