Warid had earlier jumped into location based charging (LBC) with the launch of it’s LBC service in three regions, Faisalabad, Multan and Gujranwala.
This time Warid seems to be interested in attracting more customers in these regions in dozens of cities by giving them a bundle!
New SIM in just Rs. 60 preloaded with Rs. 25 balance and a bundle of 1000 free minutes.
For complete list of cities coming under above mentioned regions, click here.
- With each new SIM you get 1000 free minutes
- Free minutes will be given as 100 minutes per month, on first monthly recharge, for a period of 10 months
Ten Paisa per Minute:
Here comes the LBC part, customers residing in Gujranwala, Multan, Faisalabad region (check detailed city list) can call on-net numbers at 10 paisa per minute.
Offer has a daily charges of Rs. 5 plus tax.
Terms and Conditions:
- Pre-loaded Rs. 25 balance can only be used for on-net calls
- Free minutes are applicable for on-net calls only
- On the first recharge of any amount, every month, you will receive 100 free on-net minutes
- You do not have to subscribe to this offer. Just insert a new Warid Prepaid SIM, activate it by dialling 789 and enjoy your free minutes with your monthly recharge
Following is the official PR on the offer:
Warid Excites Rural Mobile Users in Pakistan
Lahore: 01, June, 2011: With the passion to best serve the communication needs of mobile phone users in Pakistan, especially in the rural areas, Warid expands the industry verticals by creating a balance of its services for both rural and urban mobile phone users in Pakistan.
Aiming to enhance life through communication in rural communities the company once again brings the most economical offers for users located in and around the regions of Multan, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, and Azad Jammu & Kashmir.
It offers a refreshing new Warid low priced SIM at Rs. 60 with Rs. 25 pre loaded balance, 1000 free On-net minutes and a call rate as low as 10 paisa per minute. With this offer all new subscribers will also be automatically entered into the “Warid Bol Anmol” Reward Program.
Being reputed for its quality and reliability Warid Telecom reaches out to the rural communities, understands their communication needs and respond with amazing tailored offers to contribute to a better future for our rural populations.