It’s interesting move by Warid to incentivize the postpaid customers with Late Night Offers. I have said it interesting coz of two reasons:
- Warid is probably looking to further strengthen it’s postpaid base,
- Postpaid customers are usually not late night talkers, or those with longer calls
- Call any on-net (Warid to Warid) number, from 12 AM to 7 AM or on Sundays at a flat rate of 5 paisas per minute or at Rs. 3 per hour.
- All this comes at a monthly charge of Rs. 99
- Subscribers on Warid 250, Warid 500, Warid 750, Warid 1500, Warid 2500 and Warid 4000 can opt for this offer – Postpaid subscribers on other packages would have to change their base package to avail this offer
- Charging pulse would be 60 seconds
- As mentioned above, this offer will cost customer a flat rate of Rs. 99 per month.
- Offer charges will be charged in advance on a monthly basis on the date of bill cycle
- paisa per minute rate applies to all Warid numbers
- Postpaid Weekend/LNO Offer’s night timings are from 12am to 7am
- Weekend includes 24 hours of Sunday
- Offer can be activated / deactivated any day – with no restriction of activation/deactivation on bill run.
- After subscription this offer will remain active unless subscriber explicitly deactivates the offer
- The billing pulse for the campaign time bands would be 60 seconds and in other time bands base package billing pulse would be applicable (30 seconds currently)
- Charging for On-Net calls during the campaign time bands would start after the utilization of FREE minutes
- F&F call charging during the package time bands will be same as per postpaid Weekend/LNO On-Net rate
- Postpaid Weekend/LNO offer users need to add/delete F&F numbers on activation/deactivation of Postpaid Weekend/LNO offer