Get Dell Laptops at Installments from Meezan Bank
6 years ago
After the announcement of bank’s plan to start 25 new branches in March, Meezan Bank has now joined hands with M/s Unique Technologies for financing of Dell Laptops.
A statement issued by the bank said that this financing of laptops will be materialized through Meezan Bank’s Laptop financing product – Laptop Ease.
It said that in this regard an MOU was signed by Arif ul Islam, COO of Meezan Bank and Asif Bukhari, CEO of Unique Technology here at Meezan Bank Head Office. Shahzad Aslam Khan, Country Head Dell and Naveed Siraj, Country Head Intel were also present on the occasion.
The statement pointed out that Laptop Ease is a Riba Free financing product based on the concept of `Musawamah’ whereby Meezan Bank provides financing for purchase of laptops at easy installments payable over 3 to 24 months.
Muhammad Raza, Head of Consumer Banking and Marketing at Meezan Bank said that the Laptop Ease product was launched in April last year.
It should be noted that last year Meezan Bank signed similar agreement with M/s New Horizon but that was not particular for any brand.
Salient Feature of Laptop Ease
- Easy Installment options for financing period for 3 to 24 months.
- 2 years warranty with parts provided by vendor.
- Free Carrying Case will be provided by vendor.
- Absolutely Free Takaful Coverage. All laptops acquired through Meezan Laptop Ease will be covered by Takaful (Islamic Insurance) before delivery to the customers
- Complete surety and peace of mind that purchased laptop is a genuine brand
- Laptop model offerings will vary from time to time in consistence with the latest & upgraded features and market demand.
More details on Meezan Bank’s laptop financing are available here: http://www.meezanbank.com/laptopfinancing.aspx