Warid Telecom today announced the launch of its very own mobile application store called MyAppsMall. Now Warid users (prepaid and postpaid) can download thousands of FREE mobile applications and games for their mobile on the go.
Warid’s MyAppsMall is a one-stop web and mobile application store that allows Warid subscribers to download a wide range of fun applications and addictive games for their mobile for FREE.
Additional exciting features also include the capability to add web feeds, widgets, emails and instant messaging. There are applications & games for many mobiles and operating systems including Java, Symbian, Android, Blackberry and Windows Mobile.
How to Access MyAppsMall?
To access MyAppsMall from a computer, laptop or a tablet, all you have to do is go to http://myappsmall.waridtel.com and sign up for free.
On your mobile, you can access MyAppsMall by going to http://apps.waridtel.com from your mobile device.
- Once you have signed up and logged in on MyAppsMall, you can browse through fun applications & popular games for your mobile.
- Once you find something you like, just click on the application name and then click ‘Get It!’ on the next page.
- You will receive an SMS from 7222 on your mobile with the WAP link to the application. Just click the link to download the application on your phone!
- Charges against each app or game are mentioned above the ‘Get It!’ icon on each app page.
- All applications & games on Warid’s MyAppsMall are FREE for a limited time period.*
- For more information, feel free to browse through our MyAppsMall FAQ section.
*Mobile Internet charges apply..
- This Service is available to all Warid mobile postpaid and prepaid customers.
- You can enter WAP URL (apps.waridtel.com) into your mobile phone’s internet browser. Data charges apply. Alternatively you can visit myappsmall.waridtel.com through your PC or laptop.
- You can browse the portal without registration but for purchase/download of apps, personalization of home page with own Facebook account, Gmail or obtain a free email account from MyAppsMall will require registration.
- MyAppsMall can be accessed both locally & while roaming. Roaming data charges apply.
User Registration and Log in
- I did not receive sms verification code or wap link
- Please check your MyAppsMall account to ensure the correct mobile number is registered
- What should I do if I forget my login password?
- Please click on “Forget Password” on Login menu. You will be required to enter your user name and mobile number. A new password will be sent to your mobile phone.
- What should I do if my account is locked?
- If user keyed in wrong password three times, the system will locked this account automatically and reinstate after 30minutes.
User Personalized Homepage
- How do I use Facebook, Gmail & Instant Messenger in MyAppsmall
- User should first have an existing account with Facebook, Gmail & Instant Messenger. Once registered with MyAppsMall, user goes to home page and enters user ID and password of Facebook.
- To add other feeds into personalized homepage, user to go to Add Stuff on top right of page and select preferred sites. Note:
- 1. User must have existing account with Facebook, Gmail & Instant Messenger
- 2. Login into MyAppsMall account. Then go to Facebook, Gmail or Instant Messenger to login
- I dont see my own Facebook account on my personalized page
- If you are using Internet Explorer, its because cookie was restored and log-in automatically to previous facebook account. To recover, user should first visit http://www.facebook.com and logout account from Facebook. Then close Internet Explorer, and login to My Apps Mall to re-enter Facebook login.
- How do I use MyAppsMall Contact List?
- Once Login, you can add friends, display status, send personal messages to friends.
- How to add friends in MyAppsMall?
- Go to MyAppsMall Contact List>More>Click on Friends You may Know or Search Friend by Name.
- When do the Instant Messenger and MyAppsMall IM messages get updated?
- The system will refresh every 10 seconds automatically.
- When does friends status get updated?
- System will update every 7minutes automatically or alternatively user can manually refresh webpage to check status update.
- Are there any free contents for download?
- Warid has more than 3,000 free applications for customers to download for FREE (GPRS charges apply).
- What applications are available?
- There is a wide range of applications available in various categories such as Games, Entertainment, Social Networking, Productivity, Lifestyle, Sports, News, Finance, Weather and more.
- What do I need to do before downloading an application?
- Please ensure that you are able to access data on your mobile phone, and there is sufficient memory space on your phone.
- The size of each application is listed in MyAppsMall for your reference, which may range from 50kb to a few megabytes.
- How much does the application cost?
- The application charges are mentioned above the “Get It’ button on All applications on My Apps Mall are FREE for a limited time period.
- Can applications run on my computer?
- No. Applications are designed exclusively for use on the mobile handset.
- Why can’t I download the application after purchase from MyAppsMall website?
- You must have GPRS enabled on your mobile phone before you can proceed to download the application.
- How do I change my Mobile Model to download the Application
- User Login to the Myappsmall->Apps-> Change (My Phone).
- I have lost my mobile phone, how can I recover all the applications that I have purchased?
- Go To Account Setting> Recent Download
- I have accidentally deleted/uninstalled the application. Can I download the content again?
- Go To Account Setting> Recent Download
- I downloaded the application but cannot find it on my device. What shall I do?
- If you have a Nokia handset, please look for the application in Menu > Applications > My Own. For other devices please look in the Games or Applications folder. Elsewhere, try the Search function on the device.
- I just purchased an application. How do I install it on my phone?
- For purchase via PC web, an sms will be sent to your phone. Click on URL link and download will take place. As for purchase via WAP mobile or mobile client, a page indicating downloading is in progress will be visible to user.
- I tried to download an application. The process started but was interrupted or failed to download. What should I do?
- Please check your network connectivity and try again. For Web purchase, please re-click on the link sent to you by SMS (within 2 hours).
- For WAP purchase, please on click on “Back” and you will return to the payment option page. Please click to download, you will not be charged again.
- I have accidentally cancelled the download in the middle of the process, what should I do?
- For Web purchase, please re-click on the link sent to you by SMS (within 2 hours). For WAP purchase, please click on “Back” and you will return to the payment option page. Please click to download, you will not be charged again.
- Where can I find a list of my purchased applications?
- To find your purchased application, go to “My Account” and select “My Previous Purchase link” Information such as Application Name, Price and Date of Download is available.
- Why I can’t find the content that my friend has downloaded?
- This may be due to the different mobile devices used. Certain contents are applicable to selected handset models. Once handset model is selected, only supported contents will be shown on your page
- Where is my download record stored?
- After Log In, Go To: My Account on Main page>Account Setting>Previous Purchase
Billing & Data Charges
- Are there any data charges for browsing through MyAppsMall on my mobile browser?
- Yes, prevailing data charges apply.
- Are there any data charges for downloading the application?
- Please note that prevailing data charges will apply for downloading the application.
- Are there any data charges for using the applications?
- Some interactive applications, such as news or weather applications, may incur data charges when you access them.
- What will happen if I do not have enough value in my Prepaid Card for WAP browsing or content download?
- Your WAP access will be dropped. Please recharge your balance and try again.
- What should I do if my current mobile phone does not have any supported applications in MyAppsMall?
- We are constantly updating the mobile device list to bring you more applications to suit your mobile needs. Do visit MyAppsMall for more updates.
- Where is the application saved when downloading on to my mobile phone?
- This is a handset feature. Some handsets may prompt you to define where you would like the application to be saved or may install directly into the Applications folder.
- How do I know if the application is compatible with my mobile phone?
- For PC WEB browser and mobile browser, you may select your mobile phones brand & model at “My Phone” or select My Accounts Setting at “My Accounts”. After the phone selection, only supported applications will be displayed.