HTC has been giving time to the idea of mid-range smartphones for quite a time now and the result is clearly shown in the form of phones like HTC One V, Desire C and Desire V and now they’ve come up with the Desire X.
Desire X’s most notable specs are its dual-core processor, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and a 5 megapixel camera. Here are the rest ones:
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich with Sense UI 4.0 upgradable to Android 4.1
- 4 inch Super LCD display with a resolution of 800 x 480
- Multi-touch, capacitive touchscreen
- Thickness: 9.3mm
- Weight: 120grams
- 1 Ghz Dual-core processor with Qualcomm MSM8225 Snapdragon chipset
- Adreno 203 GPU
- 768 MB RAM with 4 GB internal expandable storage
- 5 megapixel camera with LED Flash and 480p video recording
- Beats audio enhancement
- Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB v2.0, Wifi-Hotspot
- Black, White colors available
The phone will be launched in the September-October time period and its priced too would be revealed then.