Ufone is again offering free minutes for the cricket loving Nation. The offer comes filled with tons of minutes along with tons of runs, to be enjoyed during the T20 World Cup to be hosted in Sri Lanka.
All a customer needs to do is Dial *2020# and select their team prior to commencement of any T20 World Cup match, as players of their selected team send the ball over the rope or takes an outstanding wicket the customer will win a number of minutes which can be consumed to celebrate their teams achievements.
Offer Details and How to Subscribe:
- *2020# and select your team before commencement of T20 World Cup match
- 4 minutes will be rewarded on every boundary
- 6 minutes on every Six (the ball goes over the rope)
- 10 minutes on each wicket taken by your selected team
- Free Minutes will be given on the day of the match. These minutes will be valid till 3pm next day
- Charges of selecting the team each time are Rs.20 (inclusive of tax)
- Selected Team will be valid for one ongoing match
The selection of the team will be valid for that particular day/match for which the team is selected and customers will have to try their luck in next match afresh.
The 2012 World Twenty20 will be the fourth edition of the Twenty20 tournament. South Africa organized the first event in 2007 where India emerged victorious in a closely fought final while Pakistan defeated Sri Lanka in the 2009 tournament in England to become World T20 Champions. England was crowned champions of the third T20 World Cup as it beat arch rivals Australia in Caribbean Islands.
Terms & Conditions:
- This offer is valid for all Prepaid customers
- This offer is only valid for T20 World Cup of 2012
- Ufone reserves the right to stop accepting the entries any time during the day
- Minutes will be given on the day of the match. These minutes will be valid till 3pm next day
- Selected Team will be valid for the ongoing match
- Minutes will be useful for Ufone to Ufone calls only
- In case of match cancellation, 50 minutes will still be given to the customers on the day of the cancelled match
- 19.5% FED on usage and 10% withholding tax at recharge or bill applies
- Terms and condition apply