HTC is expanding its ONE series by announcing new devices consecutively.
Adding a new member in this series, HTC has recently announced a new handset One SV aimed at emerging markets of Southeast Asia.
HTC One SV carries 4.3 inch Super LCD 2 curvy screen with resolutions of WVGA (480×800).
HTC has encased this new device in a “polycarbonate body” which is set off by a metal rim with availability in colors of white and black.
While it does not has quad core processor like high end HTC One X+ as it is embedded with a 1.2GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 chip along with 1GB of RAM. Internal storage comes in at 8GB, and that’s expandable via a microSD card slot.
In this handset, HTC has given the battery capacity of 1,800 mAH, which may not sufficient enough to last a full day.
It has a 5 MP rear camera with some impressive optics of a 28mm lens with f/2.0 aperture and support for 1080p video recording and a 1.6 megapixel front camera with back-side illumination and f/2.2 for better group shots.
On the software front, it has Android 4.0 Ice cream sandwich and HTC sense. Connectivity options for this device include Wi-Fi, blue tooth 4.0, Beats Audio, NFC and DLNA support. Depending on marketing availability, 4G LTE connectivity is also included which would be meaningless in markets like Pakistan.
Here are the HTC One SV specifications:
- Size: 128 x 66.9 x 9.20 mm
- Weight: 122 grams with battery
- Display: 4.3-inch super LCD-2 touch screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- Resolution: 480 X 800 resolution
- CPU Speed: Qualcomm S4 1.2 GHz, Dual-core
- RAM: 1 GB DDR2
- Platform: Android 4.0 with HTC Sense
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Total storage : 8 GB, available capacity varies
- Battery type : Removable & rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Capacity :1800 mAh
So far, there are not any price specifications revealed by HTC, so will have to wait for its release. This new device is expected to be available Asia Pacific in coming December.