Standard Chartered has announced the availability of its iOS app for bank’s internet banking customers. Bank said that apps for other platforms will be available soon, however during the while, non-iOS smartphone users can visit Standard Chartered’s internet banking website (http://m.sc.com/PK), specifically optimized for mobile phones.
With the move, smartphone users will be able to fully control their bank accounts, transactions and other details through their smartphones.
Branded with the name of “Breeze”, iOS app and mobile-optimized internet banking website of Standard Chartered offers almost all the features that the standard desktop version has to offer.
With Breeze, customers will use their same old username/passwords for their internet banking accounts to perform one of the following tasks:
- Check your account balance and transaction history
- Transfer funds and pay bills
- Find the nearest ATM or Bank branch
- No new passwords to remember
- User friendly interface
Check below the screenshots of Breeze, captured on an Android Device!
It merits mentioning here that Breeze is Standard Chartered’s global brand for mobile-enabled internet banking app. First launched in Singapore about 18 months ago, this global banking app for SCB customers has made Pakistan to be the seventh country to have it.
Chance to Win Samsung Galaxy S4, Every week:
- Use Breeze Mobile banking and make one transaction to qualify for a chance to win a Samsung Galaxy S4
- One Galaxy S4 will be given away, every week till July 31, 2013!