The Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus looks to be a premium-looking phone with an affordable price tag. The K5 Plus, with its metal design and sturdy build, does not look like just another midranger.
The phone boasts a 5-inch display with Full HD resolution. Lenovo boosts multimedia experience by employing stereo Dolby Atmos speakers. VR fans can make use of Lenovo’s built-in TheatreMax feature, which splits the screens and makes the phone usable with a compatible VR headset.
Under the metal body, you will find an octa-core Snapdragon 616 processor coupled with 2 gigs of RAM. There is 16 GB of built-in storage, which can be expanded using the dedicated card slot. The K5 Plus supports microSD cards of up to 32 GB in size.
There’s a 13MP rear camera employing a 5 element lens, joined by a 5MP front camera with a relatively bright f2.8 aperture. The battery size is stated as 2,750mAh, decent for a midranger with such a not-so-large screen size.
Lenovo K5 Plus will be available with a price tag of Rs 23,500. At the time of release, the phone will come with Android Lollipop out of the box.
Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Specifications:
- CPU: 1.7 Ghz quad-core Cortex-A53 plus 1.2 Ghz quad-core Cortex-A53
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 616
- GPU: Adreno 405
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop with Vibe UI
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE; Dual-SIM supported
- Aluminium build
- Weight: 142 grams
- Dimensions: 142 x 71 x 8 mm
- Display: 5” with 1080p (1080 x 1920) resolution
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal: 16 GB
- Card slot: yes, up to 128 GB
- Primary: 13 MP with LED Flash, f2.2, 5-element lens, OmniVision OVI3850 sensor
- Secondary: 5 MP, f2.8
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi ac, Bluetooth 4.1, A-GPS with GLONASS, FM Radio
- Battery: 2,750 mAh
- Colors: Silver and Gold
- Price: Rs 23,500