Learn how to make the perfect tender bun, some delicious and juicy burger patties, and of course a secret yet divine tangy sauce recipe as well! In short, your very own burger!
This mini burger recipe can serve as the ultimate tea time or midnight snack.
Oh! and you can also be super creative with this recipe and take it up a notch by customizing it as you desire.
- Flour 2 cup
- Yeast 1 tbsp
- Salt 1 Tsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Sugar 1/2 Tsp
- Water for kneading
- 1 Lightly beaten egg
- Sesame seeds
- Knead above ingredients with water until a soft dough is formed.
- Allow the dough to rest and prove for an hour in a warm spot.
- After dough has risen punch down dough and allow to rise for an additional 15-20 Minutes.
- Create small balls and place in a cupcake mold.
- Allow rising for 15 minutes in the mold.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until light golden brown.
Note: if you don’t have a cupcake/muffin tray you can also place tiny dough balls directly on to a baking sheet.
- 1 chicken breast piece
- 1 onion
- Garlic 4 clove
- 1 piece ginger
- 1/2 bunch coriander
- Red crushed chili 1 tbsp
- Salt 1 Tsp
- Green chilies 4
- 1 egg
- Oil for frying.
- Take garlic, ginger, onion, coriander, and chilies chop in a food processor.
- Add in boneless chicken to the food processor and mince.
- Season mixture with salt and red crushed chili and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Crack in an egg in the mixture and mix well.
- Make small kebabs (be sure to keep the kebab size similar to the bun size)
- Fry the kebabs for 2 minutes on each side.
- Chopped pickles 1 tsp
- Mayo 1 cup
- Mustard 1 tbsp
- Vinegar 1 tbsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Onion powder/minced onion 1 tbsp
- Garlic powder 1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Whisk all the above ingredients and set aside.
- Cheddar Cheese slices
- Lettuce (optional)
- Tomatoes (optional)
- Cut the freshly baked buns in half.
- Take bottom layer of the bun
- Spread over a sufficient layer of the sauce.
- Place the kebab over the sauce.
- Add more sauce
- Then place a slice of cheese and preferred vegetables.
- Add more sauce and lastly top with the upper layer of the bun.
- Serve immediately.
Let us know in the comments below how these burgers turn out for you!