Pakistan dominated the hosts in the series opener at Queens Sports Club Bulawayo with a thumping 201 runs victory. With big names missing in Zimbabwe squad, it would be an uphill challenge to bring down the visitors who are in astounding form.
However, as Sarfaraz’s men are known for their unpredictability, it would remain to be seen whether they allow any hiccups or not.
Time: 12:15 pm Pakistan Standard Time
Venue: Queens Sports Club Bulawayo
With Shadab Khan taking 4 wickets in the 1st ODI, it would be an interesting choice to play Yasir Shah along with him as well.
Zimbabwe have a lot of questions to answer however, they are lacking the arsenal.
Fakhar Zaman, Imam-ul-Haq, Babar Azam, Shoaib Malik, Asif Ali, Sarfraz Ahmed (capt & wk), Shadab Khan, Faheem Ashraf, Hasan Ali, Mohammad Amir, Usman Khan/Yasir Shah
Hamilton Masakadza (capt), Chamu Chibhabha, Brian Chari, Peter Moor, Ryan Murray (wk), Elton Chigumbura, Liam Roche, Blessing Muzarabani, Tendai Chatara, Tendai Chisoro, Donald Tiripano
- The 1st ODI win was Pakistan’s first in 2018
- The 201-run victory in the 1st match is Pakistan’s 5th biggest win by runs margin
- Shadab Khan took 4-32, his best ODI figures in the 1st fixture
- The second ODI will be Shoaib Malik’s 263rd match, becoming the 6th on the all-time list of highest number of ODIs by a Pakistani
- Malik needs 3 runs to reach 7000 runs