PTCL Lowers International Call Rates
In an unbeatable special offer, Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) has introduced new international call rates for its landline customers, which it claims to be the lowest in the market.
With this offer, PTCL customers can call at Rs 1.25 per 30 seconds to over 20 international destinations.
These new/revised rates (of Rs. 1.25 per 30 seconds) are applicable for following destinations:
Fixed Only: UK, Australia, France, Germany, Italy, Greece, Malaysia, Spain, Belgium, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Cyprus, South Korea, Taiwan
Fixed + Mobile: USA, China, Canada, Hong Kong
“Leading from the front, PTCL is the only company providing a complete spectrum of voice and data communication services,” said PTCL Senior Executive Vice President (SEVP) Commercial, Naveed Saeed. “Now our customers can stay in touch with their family and friends without the worry of high call tariffs”.
“It’s our aim to make communication and connectivity as easy as possible for our customers,” said PTCL Executive Vice President (EVP) Wire-line, Aasif Inam.
- PTCL Offers Hourly Call Rates from Landline to Ufone
- PTCL Offers International Call Bundles
- PTCL Holds HR Conclave 2013
- PTCL Brings Mobile Bucket-2
- PTCL Offers Freedom Package for Unlimited Nation Wide Calling
- PTCL, Meezan Bank Sign Agreement for EVO Services
- PTCL Organizes Seminar for Corporate Customers