Earlier today, Realme quietly launched its latest offering in the entry-level tier, the C25s. The handset is identical to the Realme C25 launched in March this year except for the chipset that has been upgraded.
Design and Display
The handset comes with a square camera bump, a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, and Realme branding on the back. The phone comes in Water Gray and Water Blue colors.
It is built around a 6.5-inch IPS LCD panel that offers 720p resolution, a 20:9 aspect ratio, 570 nits brightness, and a screen-to-body ratio of 88.7 percent.
Internals and Storage
The phone comes with a MediaTek Helio G85 chipset at the helm topped with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB or 128 GB of storage. The storage can be expanded using a dedicated microSD card.
It comes preinstalled with Android 11 OS and Realme UI 2.0.
As compared to its sibling, the camera setup is unchanged with a 13 MP main sensor accompanied by a pair of 2 MP units. The selfie shooter is an 8 MP sensor.
Battery and Pricing
The Realme C25s packs a 6000mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging through USB-C.
Sales will start on June 9 with the base variant costing $137.
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G85 (12nm)
- OS: Android 11, Realme UI 2.0
- Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE
- IPS LCD, 6.5 inches, 720 x 1600 pixels, 20.5:9, 60 Hz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal: 64 GB, 128 GB
- Primary: 13 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP
- Selfie: 8 MP
- Connectivity: LTE, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C
- Fingerprint scanner: rear mounted
- Battery: 6000 mAh (18W fast charging)