LAHORE: The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) is set to end its amnesty scheme for the construction industry on March 31, 2023. The scheme allowed investors to invest in premium FBR-registered real estate projects without disclosing their investment sources.
The scheme has generated record-breaking revenue for the national economy, attracting transactions worth billions in the construction industry. However, there has been no announcement of any extension.
If you are interested in taking advantage of this opportunity, several projects are available in Lahore under the FBR’s amnesty scheme for investment.
These high-end projects are developed according to the latest construction practices aimed at redefining apartment living and retail shopping experiences.
The following is a list of the available projects:
- Amanah Noor Serviced Apartments – IEP Engineers Town, Wapda Town
- Defence View Apartments – Shanghai Road
- Expo Gold – Ali Ibn-e-Talib Road, Johar Town
- Grand Square Mall – Main Boulevard Gulberg
- Gulberg City Center – Main Boulevard Gulberg 6
- Jinnah Square Residential Apartments – Architects Engineers Society
- Madison Square Mall – Mehmood Kasuri Road, Gulberg 3
- One VH – MM Alam Road, Gulberg
- Residence 15 – Gulberg 3
- Residency One – Phase I, State Life Housing Society
- Sitara Serene Tower – Gulberg 3
- Zameen Aurum – Gulberg 3
- Zameen Neo – Gulberg 3
- Zameen Opal – Land Breeze Housing Society
- Zameen Quadrangle – Zafar Ali Road, Gulberg
This is the last chance for investors to secure a valuable property asset without having to disclose their investment sources.