Access to and use of ‘propakistani’ is provided by the propakistani.com on the following terms:
- By using this application, you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the site. Please do not access, use and/or contribute to ProPakistani if you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms.
- You are advised to review these terms every time you use this application as ProPakistani is entitled to change these terms from time to time. By using ProPakistani, you will be agreeing to and accepting any updated or amended terms. If there is any conflict between any term herein and a specific term appearing elsewhere on ProPakistani, then the conflict shall be resolved in favour of the latter.
Use of ProPakistani
- The use of this application must be only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of this application. Any form of harassment, causing distress, transmitting obscene or offensive content, disrupting the normal flow of dialogue or inconvenience to any individual through this platform is strictly prohibited.
- All copyrights, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered or unregistered) in this application and all of its content shall remain in possession of ProPakistani or its licensors. Copying, reproducing, republishing, disassembling, decompiling, downloading, posting, broadcasting or transmitting the content of this application is prohibited except for personal or non-commercial use. Any other use of the content of this application requires the prior written permission of ProPakistani.
- The names, images and logos identifying ProPakistani or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of ProPakistani and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any intellectual property of ProPakistani or any other third party.
Contributions to ProPakistani
- By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with ProPakistani, you grant to ProPakistani the permission to use the material in any way it wants without any restriction and free of charge (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons). In certain circumstances ProPakistani is entitled to share your contribution with other news agencies or trusted third parties.
- Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it.
- Prior to sharing your contribution, you must confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any Pakistani laws, that you have the right to give ProPakistani the permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent / guardian if they are under 18.
- It is requested that you do not endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or break any laws when creating content you may share with ProPakistani.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- All content of the ProPakistani application is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis. ProPakistani does not make any representation or warranty of satisfactory quality, fitness, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy, nor does it guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the application or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided is correct at the time of publication, no responsibility is accepted for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
- ProPakistani shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this application regardless of the form of action.
- ProPakistani does not warrant or guarantee that functions available in this application will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that ProPakistani or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. It is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- The failure or any delay by ProPakistani to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not amount to waiver.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Pakistan.