12 Years Old Babar Iqbal Secures 4th World Record
A 12-year old student Babar Iqbal hailing from Dera Ismail Kahn made a fourth world record in field of computer, Geo News reported Friday.
Earlier, Babar, generally known as genius cyber kid, had set up three world records including Youngest Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) at the age 9 years, Youngest Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA) at the age 9 years and Youngest Certified Web Professional Associate (CIWA) at age 10 years.
While, the recent fourth record he made as Youngest Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) at the age 12 in Dubai.
The participants of this competition were aged from 20 to 35 years. By making this record, young Babar surprised the IT experts from all over the world. He also surpassed his compatriot Irfa Kareem Randhawa, who made this record at the age of 9 years and seven months.
Babar was born in surrounding overwhelmed with computers and monitors on March 2, 1997.
His two brothers and sisters (four in all) are Microsoft Certified Professional.
Source: The News
- Babar Iqbal Attends NA session, Lauded by MNAs
- Umema Adil, Another Youngest MCP from Pakistan
- Babar Iqbal Sets Another World Record
- Microsoft Disowns Shafay Thobani, Yet Another Self Proclaimed Youngest Microsoft Professional
- Shayan Anique, Self Proclaimed World Record Holder, Turns out to be a Fraud [Updated]
- LinkedIn: Pakistan makes it to Top 20 with More than 700,000 Members
- LinkedIn Gets its Unofficial, Silly and Tempered Version for Pakistan