Zong Signs MoU with International Student Identity Card Association
Zong has signed an MoU with ISIC Association represented by Alive Asia in Pakistan for providing exclusive telecom services to all International Student Identity Card (ISIC) holders in Pakistan.
The MoU was signed during a press conference today at a local hotel in Lahore.
The International Student Identity Card (ISIC) is the only globally recognized student identity card which is exclusively endorsed by UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization). ISIC is selected and used by over 4.5 million students globally.
The card is issued throughout 120 countries, with student access to over 40,000 benefits worldwide at more than 100,000 locations. ZONG, in collaboration with Alive Asia, will be offering some marvelous services to the holders of International Student Identity Card (ISIC).
Amees Ahmad Head of Strategy & Planning ZONG said, “This partnership will help the students and youngsters of Pakistan. Since ISIC is endorsed by organizations such as UNESCO, the card holders will not only get access thousands of student services and benefits worldwide, but will also be able to take advantage of the incredible services offered by ZONG.”
Alive Asia (Pvt.) Ltd, is the Official Licensed Authority for the development, distribution and provision of information of the International Student Identity Card (ISIC) within Pakistan.
- Wateen to Offer 20% Discounts to Students Having ISIC Cards
- UNESCO Bangkok and Intel sign agreement to deliver Next Generation of Teachers Project in Asia Pacific
- ZONG Gives UET Students 4-Year Scholarship
- Zong Revamps Student Portal
- Zong Launched Scholarship Program for UET Students
- Mobilink, UNESCO to Use Cell Phones to Increase Access to Literacy
- Zong Student Package Launched