Read this post in Urdu
Mobilink Jazz has announced it’s Karachi Offer (version 2) that allow residents of Karachi to make free and unlimited on-net calls from 6 am to 6 pm – all this with a daily rental of Rs. 3.99 plus tax.
(There was a Jazz Karachi offer earlier too)
A good deal to have for businessmen and housewives alike.
You need to be on Jazz Easy Package to avail this offer. In addition you must be in Karachi to avail this offer.
- Free Mobilink to Mobilink calls from 6 am to 6 pm
- Rs. 0.90+tax / 30 sec for both onnet and offnet from 6 pm to 6 am
- On-net SMS at Rs. 1.00+tax and Off-net SMS at Rs.1.50+tax
- Daily charges of only Rs.3.99+tax
- Validity of the offer is 1 day
How to Subscribe:
Call 123 to Convert to Jazz Easy package through IVR and dial *108# to subscribe to this offer.
Package through IVR and dial *108# to subscribe
- First Package conversion after purchase of New SIM will be free. Subsequent Package conversion charges of Rs. 10+tax will be applicable.
- Offer will be available on Jazz Easy package.
- Subscribers availing “Jazz Easy OLD” package will not be able to avail this offer. If such customers are present in Karachi and want to avail the offer, they will be migrated to Jazz Easy package after they register their request through the helpline by dialing 111.
- Jazz LNO and Jazz 24 Ghanta subscribers will have to un-subscribe from their offers to avail this offer
- The promotion is valid in Karachi, therefore any customer who subscribes to the offer from outside Karachi although would be charged Rs. 3.99 + tax but will not be able to avail FREE Mobilink to Mobilink calls if he remains outside Karachi. Calls would be charged at the rate of Rs. 0.90 + tax / 30 sec for both Onnet and Offnet.
- Similarly if the customer subscribers to the offer and then moves out of Karachi, he would not be able to avail FREE Mobilink to Mobilink call. Calls would be charged at the rate of Rs. 0.90 + tax / 30 sec for both Onnet and Offnet when he moves out of Karachi.
- 19.5% FED on usage and 10% Withholding tax will be charged on recharge