Wateen Rewards Winner
Wateen Telecom recently announced the winners of its ‘Recharge and Reconnect’ campaign through which it is incentivizing subscribers to recharge their accounts within time.
The ‘Recharge and Reconnect’ lucky draw campaign is aimed at building a connection with Wateen customers, while encouraging them to recharge their accounts before the recharge date for each month, said a company statement.
Entrants need only to ensure that they recharge their Wateen broadband accounts before the due date in order to automatically qualify for the lucky draw of that month.
The ‘Recharge and Reconnect’ lucky draw campaign was launched in October, with the first draw held that month. This second lucky draw was held last week, with the prizes presented at a small ceremony held in the Wateen head office in Lahore. Shaukat Ali from Sahiwal won a Hewlett Packard laptop, Faisal Altaf from Lahore was the winner of a Dell Streak tablet and Amber Nasir from Karachi won an Apple iPad2 tablet.
- Wateen Rewards Recharge and Reconnect Winners
- Wateen Offers Bill Waiver and More for Inactive Customers
- Wateen Launches Reconnect and Recharge
- Wateen Bags 100,000 Customers, Celebrations Announced
- Nokia Rewards Recycle Campaign Winners
- PTCL Announces EVO Jagao Offer
- Ufone Launches Rs. 150 Card with Definite Surprise Gifts