Ufone Launches MyTunes
Officially known as MyTunes the caller gets to hear the tune that he sets for himself, instead of listening to the conventional ring-tone, or caller tunes set by the person they are making a call to.
MyTunes can be set to any number, including all mobile networks, PTCL or any Vfone number. You can set tunes of your choice which only you can hear.
How to Subscribe:
Dial 666 and avail the following options.
- Subscribe to MyTunes.
- Select the Song from various categories.
- Switch on or off MyTunes.
- Play random or selected UTune.
- Un-Subscribe to MyTunes.
- Daily subscription charges are Rs. 1.20
- Content download charges are Rs 5.98
- Call to 666 will be charged at Rs. 2.99 per minute
Speaking at the launch, Akbar Khan, Chief marketing officer at Ufone said that it was important to understand the changing requirements of the customers and work towards developing such services and propositions which cater to the evolving needs of Ufone subscriber base. He also said that with this attractive service, call-making will become more enjoyable and fun!
- Set Your UTunes with SMS Song Search
- Akbar Khan Replaces Asher Yaqub as CMO Ufone
- Akbar Khan Promoted as CMO, Ufone
- Ufone Offers UTune Selection with 1 Key Click
- Enjoy Calls with Background Music: Ufone
- Warid Launches Call and SMS Block Service
- Win iPhone 5, Golden Number and Nano SIM with Warid