Habib Bank Invites Agents for Branchless Banking
Habib Bank Limited, as we reported earlier, is all set to step into branchless banking services to give competition to Easypaisa and UBL Omni.
Though it is heard that HBL is aggressively perusing to start branchless banking at earlier, however it appears that Branchless Banking services from HBL won’t surface before May-June 2012.
In fact HBL is currently in process of inviting agents to become their retailors to offer branchless banking services across the country.
Without mentioning the total number of agents they require, HBL has asked interested individuals to apply to become HBL branchless banking agents. HBL said that interested individuals should apply at earliest to get the advantage.
Check below advertisement for more details.
Via Pure Pakistani
- Branchless Banking Transactions Hit Rs. 59 Billion Mark in One Quarter
- Branchless Banking Transactions Hit Rs. 79.4 Billion Mark During Sep-Dec 2011
- HBL Soft Launches its Branchless Banking Solution
- Mobile Banking Accounts in Pakistan Reach 1.8 Million
- Zong Gets SPB’s Nod to Launch Branchless Banking
- Pakistan is Fastest Developing Market for Branchless Banking: Report
- Pakistan to Get Third Party Mobile Banking Regulations this Year