WiMAX South Asia Summit to be Held in Islamabad
This event, officially endorsed by the Pakistan Telecommunications Authority and co-organized with the assistance of Wateen Telecom, will focus specifically on supporting the South Asian operator community in deploying profitable WiMAX networks.
“WiMAX South Asia 2012 is an exciting opportunity for the broadband industry to exchange expertise and share success stories from across the world,” stated Dr. Mohammed Yaseen, chairman of the Pakistan Telecommunications Authority.
“We welcome the WiMAX Forum to Pakistan and express our gratitude for bringing together a resource pool of international and local professionals that will help accelerate the proliferation of broadband, especially through WiMAX.”
WiMAX South Asia 2012 is an event for all participants, both operators and vendors, to meet, exchange ideas and develop business and cooperative relationships. The event will highlight the opportunities, challenges and strategies involved in operating a profitable WiMAX network in South Asia.
“As a pioneer for WiMAX technology in Pakistan, it is an honour for Wateen to bring the first WiMAX South Asia conference to the country,” said Naeem Zamindar, CEO Wateen Telecom. “I would like to congratulate the WiMAX Forum on hosting this year’s summit in Islamabad and providing an opportunity for telecom professionals to work together and share experiences.”
Topics of discussion will include:
- Exploring Different Go-to-Market Strategies for WiMAX operators
- Operational Considerations for Greenfield WiMAX Networks
- Timing and Planning Considerations for WiMAX network construction
- Core Network Strategies and more
WiMAX South Asia 2012 will be an interactive working event, and there will be no registration fee. Participation in this event is free and open to all participants of the WiMAX ecosystem, and membership in the WiMAX Forum is not a requirement for to attend.
To register for this event visit the WiMAX Forum events website: http://wimaxforum.org/events/operator-summit-series/wimax-south-asia-2012
- WiMax Forum South Asia Conference 2012 concludes
- Naeem Zamindar Included in World Wimax Forum BoD
- Wateen to Start Service in Pakpattan
- Chairman PTA Launches Broadband Road Show
- South Asia Mobile Summit Concludes in Bangladesh
- Wateen and Nutshell successfully conclude South Asia Leadership Summit
- Google Technology User Group Gathering in Islamabad