PML(Q) Website Gets Hacked
Hacker is calling himself/herself to be identified as GiRl-RiD3r-H3x()r. It is said that hacker is member Of Pak Cyber HunTerZ, who has used vulgar language on hacked pages, something common for hackers when they hack a prominent website.
We are told that Pak Cyber HunTerZ is pretty active these days and are involved in hacking of hundred of Indian and European websites, in addition to some Pakistani websites which are against their beliefs.
Following are hacked pages, though it is not recommended at all to visit these URLs due to vulgar language used there.
Thanks Usama for tipping
- Defence.pk Gets Hacked, 38K Members Data at Risk
- 40 Sensitive Government Websites got Hacked
- Welcome to August: Pakistani Hackers Deface Indian Websites
- News One TV Gets Hacked, in Protest Against Muslim Killings
- Pakistani Hackers Deface Over 1,000 Indian Election Commission Websites
- OP# Stop Load-shedding: WAPDA Website Hacked
- India – Pakistan in State of Cyber War