Samsung Appoints Muller & Phipps as its New Official Distributor
Samsung Pakistan’s Managing Director John Park said that we have collaborated with Muller & Phipps to deliver superior services in the Pakistani market. Samsung has a firm resolve to provide its customers with revolutionary products and immaculate services, to extend the most fulfilling mobile experience to its customers around the world.
“We place great importance on Pakistan as a high potential market therefore; Samsung has introduced its latest range of popular Smart-phones and Touch-phones along with the high quality conventional phones for the Pakistani customers”, specified Mr. Park.
He further added that, the appointment of Muller & Phipps as Samsung distributor is an addition in current distribution network in Pakistan and will ensure further enhancements in the sophisticated and swift network of Sales and Service in Pakistan, enabling us to fulfill the needs of our customers, more proactively.
Muller & Phipps is among the oldest and largest distribution houses. It boasts modern warehouses, efficient operations, strong financials, cutting edge IT, multinational clients and a passionate team of 3500 employees.
Muller & Phipps serves through 55 strategically located offices across 855 towns to deliver FMCG, Pharmaceuticals, Health Care, Telecom and allied products. It is also engaged in Consultancy, Imports, marketing, and After-sales support for over 100 years.
Samsung has introduced numerous innovative products, including the popular Galaxy S2 smartphone, and Galaxy Note – the first ever hybrid between smartphone and Tablet computer.
- Huawei Appoints Muller & Phipps as its New Official Distributor
- Samsung Appoints Smart Zone as its new Official Distributor
- PTCL, Muller & Phipps Sign EVO Distribution Agreement
- Teletec Gets Samsung's Distribution in Pakistan
- Samsung Galaxy S II to Hit Stores Early Next Month
- Samsung Unveils the Galaxy Grand Smartphone in Pakistan
- Samsung, Along with Ufone, Launches Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy Gear in Pakistan