PTA Asks PTCL to Clear Unpaid Dues
Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) has issued two directives to PTCL asking to clear the unpaid dues on account of numbering charges and spectrum charges for 9000 VHF links within fifteen day to avoid any further action from authority.
PTA in its notices sent to PTCL said that landline giant owes it PKR 46.04 million in numbering charges, which includes a penalty for late payment in addition to PKR 14.8 million for spectrum charges.
PTCL has been told to pay the fees within fifteen days.
The authority asked PTCL earlier several time through letters including reminders to pay the same dues to the authority as soon as possible but the company failed to comply its orders.
PTA said that these notices were sent after properly hearing PTCL’s viewpoint during hearings at PTA headquarters.
Enforcement letters from PTA can be viewed here:
- PTCL Surrenders 60 Million Numbers
- WorldCall Pledges to Pay Rs 1.425 Bln Dues to PTA For Avoiding Suspension of License
- Ufone Introduces UReminder
- PTA Suspends Licenses of 11 CVAS Providers
- PTA Appoints Administrator at Redtone Telecom
- Breaking: LDI Operators Asked to Charge Pre-ICH Rates for International Incoming Calls
- PTA Orders PTCL to Disconnect all Unregistered WLL Connections, Follow SOP for New Sales