Telenor Wins Two PAS Awards in Two Different Categories
Telenor has outshined in Pakistan Advertisers Society (PAS) Awards – country’s premiere advertising awards – by winning two titles in two different categories.
Wateen and Nokia also bagged PAS Awards in their respective categories tonight.
Telenor’s Khamoshi Ka Boycott ad by ADCOM won the best ad award for “Telecommunication Service Provider” category.
Other shortlisted ads in this category were by Ufone namely “Ufone Mobile Internet” and “49 Paisa Offer” – both by Interflow.
There were total of 14 submissions for “Telecommunication Service Provider” category, out of which three ads were shortlisted for final round.
Telenor’s “Easy Paisa Mobile Account” by ADCOM also won the award for “Banking and Financial Services” category – beating HBL for their ads “Sila Mila” by Think Tank Advertising and “Shanakht Cricketers” by JWT.
Nokia’s “Nokia dual SIM plus” ad by JWT won PAS award for “Telecommunication Hardware Manufacturer” category. Nokia’s ad was only submission in the category and hence had no competition.
Wateen’s “Jo Chaho” ad by Adetude won the title for “Computer and Internet” Category.
Competition for Computer and Internet category was immense, as entries of three well-known broadband operators were shortlisted along with their agencies.
Other shortlisted ads were from wi-tribe for “Wi-tribe Pakistan Brand refresh” and “Live in your world connect in ours” ad by Pirana Advertising for Qubee.
- Symmetry Group Digital Agencies Shortlisted for the South Asia AOY Awards
- Easypaisa Wins PAS Awards 2013
- Ufone’s Priority Service Initiative shortlisted for Asia Communications Awards 2011
- Ufone & JazzJazba Secured 3rd Position in Pakistan Web Awards
- Ufone Wins Best GSM Operator Award
- Telenor Pakistan Eyeing GSMA Award in 2011
- Symmetry Digital Wins South Asia Digital Agency of the Year Award