Pak Datacom Gets Amir Malik as New CEO
Mr. Muhammad Amir Malik has been appointed as new Chief Executive Officer/Managing Director of Pak Datacom Ltd. Mr. Malik was earlier serving as Director (IT) at Ministry of Information and Technology.
It is believed that the new selection will harbinger more success to the company, since he carries the reputation of being an extremely diligent officer, and the ICT sector of the country has already benefitted enormously from his industry and meticulous detail to work.
Earlier CEO of Pak Datacom Mr. Salman Elahi was dismissed from service after the allegations of forgery; opening illegal bank accounts and acting beyond authority were proved true.
The whole matter was reviewed during the meeting of the board of directors of the Pak Data, a subsidiary organization of Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication.
The report of inquiry committee was presented in the meeting presided over by federal secretary Ministry of Information Technology and Telecom and all the directors approved the findings of the inquiry committee. Resultantly, CEO Pak Data Salman Elahi Malik was terminated from service with immediate effects and Director IT Mr. Amir Malik was appointed as CEO of Pak Data.
We wish Mr. Malik to get things straighten at Pak Datacom with best of his abilities.
- Amir Malik to Join MoIT as Director IT
- Ministry of IT and Telecom Becomes Secretary-less
- PTA Accused of Delaying 3G Auction
- Head of ICT, PTA to join Cellular Mobile Operator
- Saeed Khan Appointed as Federal Secretary for IT and Telecom
- Sardar Aseff Ali Designated as IT and Telecom Minister
- NA body on IT Recommended Legal Action Against Facebook