Saudi Government to Give Free SIMs to Pakistani Hajj and Umrah Pilgrims
Hajj and Umrah pilgrims travelling from Pakistan to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia will receive a free mobile SIM from Mobily, a Saudi mobile phone company, under sponsorship from the Hajeej International and Aroma Group of Companies.
Pilgrims will now be able to concentrate on performing their religious duties instead of wasting time searching for mobile phone SIMs.
Similarly, Indian Government, in association with the Saudi Government will provide free mobile phone SIMs to Indian pilgrims who will leave for Saudi Arabia. These SIM cards will have all the important numbers so that it could help the pilgrim in case of emergency.
It merits mentioning here that all cellular mobile operators in Pakistan offer decreased roaming charges and free international roaming activation (on prepaid subscriptions) for those travelling to Saudi Arabia for Hajj or Umrah.
Moreover, receiving SMS on all Pakistani networks in Saudi Arabia, while on roaming, is free of charge.
- Warid Offers Discounted International Roaming Tariff for Saudi Arabia
- Ufone Offers Per Second Charging For Hajj Roaming
- Mobilink Offers 85% Discount on International Roaming During Hajj
- Call Saudi Arabia to Get Free Minutes: Ufone
- Zong Offers Discount on International Calls to Saudi Arabia and UAE
- India Bans Use of Pakistani SIMs in Border District
- Warid IDD Ramadan Rabta Offer