Ufone Announces Winners of ShahCar Offer 2
Ufone, on Saturday, introduced 20 winners of its ShahCar Offer 2 to the national media in a press conference held here at a local hotel. The lucky winners have won a fabulous Suzuki Swift car through Ufone’s offer.
Speaking at the press conference the Chief Commercial Officer Ufone, Mr. Salman Wassay said, “being a caring company Ufone has always been mindful of the prizes it offers through its different campaigns. We share the dreams of Pakistanis and try to come up with such a prize that actually adds value to their lives.”
Wassay added, “today we are giving away the prize of car to 20 lucky customers of Ufone that is a basic necessity and cannot be afforded by many. Similarly, we have launched Umrah offer for our customers that is again a ‘dream come true’ for many”.
He said, “a huge majority of Pakistanis keep on saving all their life to perform this religious ritual. Ufone has come forward to make their dream a reality.” Wassay assured “we believe in transparency in whatever we do and by the grace of God the result of the lucky draw is the testimony of our claim”. He also congratulated the winners and wished them best of luck.
The Chief Marketing officer Mr. Akbar Khan was also present at the occasion who welcomed the 20 winners of Shahcar-2 offer. The offer was designed to cater to all and sundry all across Pakistan and after the draw the same fact was reflected amongst the winners as they hailed from all the four provinces of Pakistan and cross section of the society.
This lucky draw has successfully bridged the demographical gap between people living in smaller towns and urban metropolis. Majority of the car recipients hail from smaller cities from across the country where chances to improve living standards are comparatively thin. The result of this lucky draw has showed that when it comes to Ufone anyone from anywhere can be a winner.
The lucky Ufone customers who have won cars are:
- Saeed Iqbal from Faisalabad,
- Ahmad Khan from Karachi,
- Mashood Ahmad from Rahim Yar Khan,
- Mehfoz Khan from Tando Muhammad Khan,
- Muhammad Mushtaq from Vehari,
- Jamil Shah from Shabqadar,
- Charsada, Muhammad Shafiq Saleem from Gujranwala,
- Umer Rahim from Karachi,
- Muhammad Idress from Pindigheb,
- Suhail Majeed Shah from Quetta,
- Haris Tanvir from Islamabad,
- Arslan from Karachi,
- Liaqat Ali from Haripur,
- Muhammad Kamran from Tank,
- Sulman Jalil from Karachi,
- Suba Khan from Dera Ghazi Khan,
- Syed Bilal Hassan from Taxila,
- Shakirullah from Karachi,
- Muhammad Rafique from Larkana and
- Amar Lal from Jacobabad.
The offer that took the subscribers by storm was in operation from 10th April 2012 to 30th June 2012 and was valid for all new, MNP, Prepaid and Postpay customers.
To get a chance to be a part of the ShahCar offer 2 lucky draw, the customers required either to buy a Ufone SIM, use the existing Ufone SIM’s or simply port in to Ufone’s network and consume a minimum balance of Rs.200 before the 30th of June 2012. The minimum consumption of Rs.200 automatically ensured a chance to win a Suzuki Swift via lucky draw; interestingly, the more the customers consumed the more chances they got to win.
- Ufone Announces 10 Toyota Corolla Car Winners
- Ufone Announces Winners of ShahCar Offer 2013
- Winner of Ufone ShahCar Offer 2013 Revealed
- Ufone Extends ShahCar Offer 2
- Ufone Announces Shahcar 2 Offer with 20 Suzuki Swift Cars
- Ufone Announces Winners of 10 Say 10 Lakh Offer
- Mobilink Jazz Gives Away 3 Cars and Air-Tickets