Ufone to Get Amir Pasha of Zong as Head of PR Department -
Ufone hasn’t officially announced anything on this yet.
According to information we have got, and confirmed with multiple sources, Amir Pasha will head Ufone’s Public Relation department and will report to Mr. Akbar Khan, Chief Marketing Officer at Ufone.
Amir Pasha, PR & CSR Manager of ZONG had been working at CMPak Limited for last four years.
Amir has 11 years of diverse experience in the field of PR and Media and has previously worked as Manager PR at Mobilink. He has also served Communication Research Strategies (PVT) Ltd, and Haidri Beverages (PEPSI) Co. Ltd.
Mr. Pasha’s core responsibilities at Zong included looking after the company and brand image enhancement and disseminating official information related to the company to all stakeholders, especially the media.
- Ufone & Pepsi Announced the Winner of Mazda RX 8
- Usman Ishaq Joins Ufone as Head of Sales
- Mobilink Hires Sohaib Mustafa of Telenor for its PR Department
- Ali Raza Mehdi Joins Warid
- Amir Malik to Join MoIT as Director IT
- Omar Manzur Moves to HR Department at Mobilink
- Ali Raza Mehdi to Join Zong