Hamariweb and Bayt Join Hands to Offer Jobs Portal
A statement issued by Hamarweb said that this alliance will greatly facilitate employment in Pakistan for both job seekers and employers within the country and associate region.
Pakistan has a sufficient number of skilled professionals in job industry as well as produces over 400,000 university graduates every year. Those are being fulfilled the demand of various industries within the local as well as in international job market.
The job portal like Bayt.com, with most extensive network as well as relevant database of professionals and employers from middle east, can help to the both as significantly in our job market.
With Humariweb job portal, Pakistani job seekers will have an opportunity to keep a watch on jobs available in Pakistan, Middle East and beyond. Similarly, the employers can attract regional work force with expertise in their respective fields.
This new Job section can be visit at jobs.hamariweb.com
- Rozee.PK to Hold Punjab Job Fair 2012 in Lahore
- Naukrify.com: Next Gen Skill Set Based Job Portal
- 3D View of Rozee.pk – An Analysis
- Linkedin – Social Networking for Professionals
- Rozee.pk Starts Charging for Job Postings
- Rozee Survey: Trends in Pakistan’s Job Market
- Microsoft Bonds IT Professionals in Open-Door