PTCL Caps EVO Customers with 30GB Monthly Data Limits
PTCL has announced that it has capped all its new and old EVO customers with a data limit of 30 GB per month, down from previous data limit of 75GB.
This new data limit is applicable on both Rev.A and Rev.B (EVO and Nitro) devices including EVO Wingle, EVO 9.3, EVO 3.1, EVO Tab and EVO cloud devices.
It must be noted that a data limit of 20GB is applicable for all those customers who are paying less than Rs. 2100 per month, i.e. all those customers who have bought EVO devices against any promotion and are paying lesser than Rs. 2100 rental per month.
These new data limits are applicable from June 1st, 2014.
PTCL has explained that these new data limits will ensure continuous high-speed wireless broadband connectivity at all times and across all geographic terrains and empower customer to achieve more.
However, customers are obviously not happy with this significant slash in the monthly data limits.
PTCL has over one million EVO customers, who enjoy wireless broadband on the go with its EVO services. Majority of these customers use EVO as their primary broadband solution as faulty lines don’t support high-speed DSL broadband.
After these new data limits the situation might not remain the same.
- PTCL Increases EVO Prices
- PTCL Launches 8Mbps DSL Package for Rs. 2,999 Per Month
- PTCL to Charge DSL Customers Rs 1,000 Extra for Exceeding 50GB Limit
- PTCL Limits its EVO and Nitro Packages at 50 GB per Month
- PTCL Launches Online Self Service Portal
- Get PTCL EVO WiFi Cloud and Nitro Cloud Devices for Free
- PTCL Ramadan Offer: 256 Kbps Broadband Goes Unlimited