Mobilink has started a new campaign with an aim to bring change, bring a meaningful difference in everyday lives, and rise above challenges.
Through inspiring TVCs, which are largely liked by masses, Mobilink sees the catalyst for change in Pakistan’s greatest asset – its people.
Mobilink plays an active role in supporting community and social development in Pakistan. Bringing a positive change in the communities, Mobilink is upheld by a belief that a company can only truly be successful when its values ensure a responsible and progressive population.
Mobilink’s commitment to the field of education in Pakistan is evident through
- long-term pledges with The Citizen’s Foundation which operates two permanent Mobilink campuses in Karachi and Nathoki
- CARE Foundation which has so far helped educate 1700+ female students
- Scholarship grants at Bachelor and Masters level with LUMS and GIKI as well as the National Outreach Program
- SMS Literacy project for rural women with UNESCO
- Providing the matriculation curriculum via IVR to visually impaired students of the Punjab Matriculation Board.