Pakistan Telecommunication Limited (PTCL) is now offering “Reconnect Landline Offer” to those customers who have discontinued their landline numbers volunatarily or due to non-payment.
Reconnect Landline Offer can be availed by all those customers who had disconnected their PTCL Landline connection before 31st of January 2013, either voluntarily or because of non-payment of PTCL bills.
Keep reading to know the incentives of PTCL’s Reconnect Landline Offer.
All eligible customers will be able to avail following incentives:
- Free Installation / Restoration (Usual charges: Rs. 750)
- Unlimited On-Net Calls for Rs. 250 per month till December 2013 (Usual tariff: Rs. 499 per month)
- Zero Line Rent
- 50% Discount on Outstanding PTCL dues
- Customers can avail this offer by calling 0800-8-0800 or visiting your nearest PTCL One Stop Shop (OSS). You can visit your nearest PTCL exchange if you don’t have OSS in your area.
- Customers who have disconnected their PTCL Landline services after 31st January 2013 will not be eligible for this offer.
- PTCL will not charge any Restoration Charges nor will PTCL charge any Installation Charges. However you will have to pay only 50% of your outstanding amount in lump sum for restoration of your services.
- Outstanding bills can’t be paid in instalments.
- PTCL can’t guarantee that customers will get the same old number.
- All other PTCL services (such as broadband, Smart TV) can be availed at additional standard tariff.
- Standard charges of Rs. 499 per month will be charged for unlimited on-net calls after December 2013.