Warid Launches 75 Paisa MNP Offer
2 years ago
Warid has announced a special flat calling rate for all new and port-in customers, who will be able to enjoy 75 paisas per 30 second call rate for all networks.
In addition, they can get 75 paisas per half MB internet plus 75 paisas per SMS for all networks.
Moreover, all port-in customers will be given free on-net minutes for every Rs. 50 or more recharge. All such recharges will get them equivalent number of free minutes with which they will be able to make free Warid to Warid calls.
Customers of other networks can join Warid through a very simple and easy method; online number port-in available on the website http://www.waridtel.com/cs/online-port-in.php
Other networks’ users can also call on Warid MNP Helpline 0321-3213211 or visit the nearest Warid Business Center, Franchise or Warid Super Shop along with their CNIC to get their number ported in to Warid. Upon successful execution, the new SIM will be directly delivered to the customer’s door step.
- Special One Rate for all services
- Calling Rate for all local networks: 75 paisas/30 sec
- Nationwide SMS:75 paisas/SMS
- Mobile Internet:75 paisas/half MB
- Bonus on every recharge: A Rs.50 recharge or more will give you equivalent FREE Warid minutes
How to Avail Offer
- All new and ported-in numbers can SMS ‘A1’ to 3333 and avail a flat rate of just 75 paisas for Calls, SMS and Mobile Internet.
Terms and Conditions
- Standard charges apply on international calls and SMS.
- Free minutes will be added on every recharge of Rs. 50 and above.
- Free minutes bonus will be provided up to 6 months of the activation.
- Free minutes can be utilized on any Warid number in Pakistan.
- Free minutes will expire in 3 days.
- You can avail IDD bundles with this package as well.
- This offer is for all new and ported in Warid consumers.
- Standard call setup charges apply.
- You can change your package anytime by dialing IVR 100 but you cannot go back to the Special Package once you have changed.