Huawei today announced a new mid-range phone at the MWC. The Huawei Ascend G6 comes with a 4.5″ display, a quad-core processor and an 8 megapixel main-camera.
Huawei Ascend G6 display comes with qHD resolution of 540 x 960 pixels and a pixel density of 245 ppi.
Under the hood, you get a 1.2Ghz quad-core processor with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB expandable storage. At the back lies an 8 megapixel shooter, with also does 720p video, along with an impressive 5 megapixel front-facer.
The phones comes with support for NFC, quite a treat at this range. Support for 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB 2.0 and Wi-Fi is home too.
The phone is powered by a 2,000 mAh battery. It runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, which is, of course, customized by Huawei.
Here are specs again:
- CPU: Quad-core 1.2 GHz
- Type: Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 540 x 960 pixels, 4.5 inches (~245 ppi pixel density)
- Ram: 1GB
- Internal: 8 GB ROM
- Card slot: microSD, up to 32 GB
- Connectivity: GPRS, EDGE, LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, microUSB v2.0
- Primara: 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary: 5 MP
- Battery: 2,000 mAh
The phone will be available for 250 Euros or 36,000 PKR in March, probably.