Warid has been very active lately when it comes to smartphone development and that is continuing with the introduction of the MyWarid app. This new app from Warid allows you to manage everything about your Warid connection including subscribing to services and packages.
With this app, you don’t have to remember short-codes for packages or anything else. Simply swipe your fingers to get your Warid number the way you like.
Keep reading to know the full set of features for MyWarid app:
- Self-Care: Get services like billing info, FnF management, recharge your account
- Recharge your account
- Manage FnF numbers
- Get account details
- Get Balance info
- Packages & Services: Change your package; activate/deactivate prepaid bundles, postpaid bundles and Value Added Services.
- Change your Package
- Subscribe/Unsubscribe to Internet & SMS Bundles & LBC Offers
- Subscribe/Unsubscribe VAS Services
- What’s New: Get informed about new offers and tariff plans
We should mention that browsing through the app and downloading it will be billed according to your internet package, i.e. using the app will cost you data charges as per your usual tariffs. The app is available for Android users on the Google Play Store here. An iOS version is expected to be released on the 5th of November.
Check below few screen-grabs from the MyWarid android app: