Huawei has announced the availability of its Ascend Y550 in Pakistan with an attractive price tag of Rs. 17,499.
Featuring the 4G-LTE enabled connectivity, this new device promises to fulfill all the social networking, communication and info-tainment needs of the tech-savvy and ambitious consumers.
Through a special launch offer, the buyers of Huawei Ascend Y550 will get a Free 6 GB Zong 4G- LTE data package for 3 months (2 GB per month).
The President of Huawei Devices Business Group Middle East – Jiao Jian stated that;
“It is delightful to see the overwhelming response from the consumers in Pakistan, as we introduce this feature-rich smart device in the country.
The Ascend Y550 is a true symbol of Huawei’s relentless pursuit to build a more connected world, to ‘Make it Possible’ for people to enjoy the fascinating world of 4G connectivity and experience the futuristic telecom services available in the world today.”
Here are specifications for Ascend Y550:
- Processor: Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410
- OS: Android v4.4.2 (KitKat) with Emotion UI 2.3
- Dimensions 5.24 x 2.68 x 0.37 inches
- Weight: 153 g
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 4.5 inches (~61.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 480 x 854 pixels (~218 ppi pixel density)
- Internal: 4GB
- RAM: 1 GB
- Card Slot: microSD, up to 32 GB
- Primary: 5 MP, 2592 х 1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary: 2 MP
- Connectivity: 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, LE, A-GPS, GLONASS, Radio FM radio, microUSB v2.0
- Sensor: Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Battery: Li-Ion 2000 mAh
- Price in Pakistan: Rs. 17,499.