QMobile has announced a new high-end model in its flagship Z series with the Z7. The smartphone comes with a large display and plenty of muscle under the hood.
The display of the phone comes with a 4.8″ AMOLED display, with Gorilla Glass 3 production. The pixel density is 306 ppi thanks to HD resolution, which is expected in this price bracket. The phone is also just 5.1 mm thin and weighs just 97g.
Underneath, you’ll get a 1.7Ghz MediaTek MT6592 processor, with octa-core CPU and Mali-450 GPU. There are a duo of 8 and 5 megapixel cameras, with the back also supporting HDR and Full HD 1080p video.
The phone’s battery is rather small at just 2,050 mAh. It will be available in a choice of either Black, White or Gold. Pricing is set at 23,500 PKR.
Qmobile Noir Z7 Specifications:
- CPU: Octa-core Cortex A7
- Chipset: 1.7Ghz MediaTek MT6592
- OS: Android 4.4.2 KitKat customized with Amigo OS
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G
- Design: 139.8 x 67.4 x 5.1 mm, 97g
- Display: 4.8” with 720p resolution, AMOLED with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Internal: 16 GB
- Card slot: expandable via microSD
- Primary: 8 megapixel with 1080p Full HD video, Flash and HDR
- Secondary: 5 megapixel
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi Direct
- Battery: 2,050 mAh
- Price: Rs. 23,500