iNew is going to launch a new smartphone in Pakistan with a humongous battery capacity of 5,000mAh. The phone is an all-round midranger which focuses on design and long standby duration.
The phone is built around a 5.5 inch 720p screen. iNew L4 comes with an almost bezel-less screen too. The construction employs a metal chassis and magnesium alloy sides. The back comes with a faux leather finish with border stitching like the Note 3.
Just because the L4 focuses on design and battery for the lower-midrange class does not mean it’s a slouch. The innards of the phone consists of a Mediatek quad-core processor coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. Camera department features a 13MP rear and 5MP front shooters coming from Sony. The phone also comes with dual-SIM functionality and dual standby.
In the connectivity department, you get 4G so you can make the most of that 5000mAh battery. The huge battery can also be used to charge other smartphones and fast charging at 2A is also supported.
The phone runs on Android Lollipop 5.1. It’s expected to go on sale in Pakistan on the 1st of October for an expected price tag of Rs 25,000.
iNew L4 Specifications:
- CPU: 1.0 Ghz quad-core Cortex-A53
- GPU: Mali-T720 MP3
- Chipset: 64-bit Mediatek MTK6735
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G
- Dual SIM Support: Yes
- Dimensions: 148*78*9.5mm
- Weight: 178g
- Faux leather back and metal design
- 5.5” with 720p resolution (294ppi)
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal: 16 GB
- Card slot: Micro SD up to 32GB
- Primary: 13 megapixel with FHD video and Flash
- Secondary: 5 megapixel
- Connectivity: LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, microUSB
- Battery: 5,000 mAh, non-removable, fast-charging supported
- Expected Price: Rs 23,000 to 25,000