After the successful completion of cohort 1, the 2nd Silicon Valley cohort of the Global Acceleration Program NUST has been launched.
Global Acceleration Program NUST is a pioneering acceleration program sponsored by the U.S. Department of State that aims to help post-revenue Pakistani startups scale up globally.
The program will immerse Pakistan’s finest post-revenue product focused startups in the high tech clusters of Silicon Valley for three months, validate their products in the US market and then seek seed/venture funding for them.
- Lodging and co-working space in the heart of Silicon Valley for 3 months;
- Business development opportunities with international clients & partners;
- Linkages with globally renowned mentors and domain specialists;
- Workshops & training on Go-To-Market;
- Access to the Silicon Valley investor network;
- Access to Demo days and events in relevant thematic verticals;
- Sponsored office space for 12 months at Technology Incubation Centre (TIC) NUST.
Applicants need to:
- Have a product-focused tech startup;
- Be solving a large problem translating into a large, global business opportunity, especially focused on the US market;
- Have proven initial traction in the form of revenue from the product;
- Be ready to enter the US market and pitch to US investors.
Applications for the 2nd cohort are now open.
For details, visit: