All the following deals were publicly reported. If you think we missed out on any startup that raised funding in 2018, let us know in the comments below and we’ll add it to the list.
- Amount raised: $1.5 million (Series A)
- Investor: Gobi Partners
- Founders: Shazil and Bilal Mehkri
Sastaticket is an online travel agency which allows travelers to book flights and hotels online. Founded in 2016, it claims to be Pakistan’s largest OTA in terms of flight search volume. Read more here.
- Amount raised: $100,000 (Pre-Seed)
- Investor: Undisclosed startup generator and VC firm based in Singapore
- Founders: Mohsin Amjad and Ghazanfar Iqbal
AutoSahulat is a mobile and web-based platform that connect mechanics with drivers for road-side assistance. Read more here.
Tez Financial Services
- Amount raised: $1.1 million
- Investor: Undisclosed foreign investors
- Founders: Nadeem Hussain, Naureen Hayat, and Humza Hussain
Tez Financial Services is a financial technology company which offers financial products and services to low-end customers. Currently, the Tez app offers nano-loans which are approved in as little as ten minutes. It also offers an insurance service. Read more here.
- Amount raised: $100,000 (Seed)
- Investors: Emerging Ventures and Sheharyar Ali, Rabeel Warraich, Abdul Rehman Talat
- Founder: Fahad Saif
Fabricare is an app based laundry service for convenient pickup and dropoff of laundry. Read more here.
- Amount raised: $600,000
- Investor: SIMA Funds
- Founder: Shazia Khan
EcoEnergy is a provider of affordable pay-as-you-go solar solutions in Pakistan. Read more here.
- Amount raised: Rs. 25 million (Seed)
- Investor: Sarmayacar
- Founder: Salim Karim
SimPaisa enables digital businesses to monetize their products better by allowing their customers to make online payments using their existing SIM card balance. Read more here.
- Amount raised: $1.1 Million
- Investor: Glowfish Capital
- Founder: Abid Zuberi
Oladoc is a online health platform which allows users to find and book appointments with the best doctors in their cities. It also offers online medicine and lab test ordering. Read more here.
- Amount raised: $500,000 (Seed)
- Investor: Elahi Group of Industries
- Founder: Sara Khuram, Iffat Zafar Aga
Sehat Kahani is a telehealth startup which aims to democratize healthcare by building an all-female health provider network to deliver quality healthcare solutions. Read more here.