The graduation ceremony of 141st GDP, 87 engineering, 97th AD, 22nd A&SD, 7th Nav., and 6th Log course was held at PAF Academy, Asghar Khan on Thursday. General Hasan Küçükakyüz, Commander Turkish Air Force was the chief guest while COAS ACM Mujahid Anwar Khan was also present in the ceremony.
The Chief Guest addressed the ceremony and praised the high standards of discipline and education maintained by the Academy. He said:
We are closely knit together in the strong bonds of Islam, fraternity and cultural communion. We fully acknowledge the efforts of the Government of Pakistan for regional peace. Great sacrifices of Pakistani nation and through professionalism displayed by its armed forces in eradicating extremism and terrorism from Pakistan and the region are regarded very high by the Turkish nation.
Distribution of Prizes and honors:
- Quaid e Azam Banner: No. 4 Squadron
- COAS Trophy for best Performance in Flying college: Cadet Muhammad Ijlal Zaffer
- CJCSC Trophy for best Performance in General Service Training: Cadet Talha Iftikhar
- Sword of honor for best performance in Flying college: Cadet Muhammad Faisal Shafqat
- Trophy for Best Performance in 22 A&SD: Cadet Hassnain Shahzad
- Trophy for Best Performance in Air defense: Cadet Syed Fahad Hussain
- Trophy for Best Performance in Navigation: Cadet Faheem Abbas
- COAS Trophy for best performance in Engineering and sword of honor: Cadet Hammas Bin Shahab
PAF’s very own aerobatics team “Sherdils” also performed in incredible formation on the Cessna T-37 Tweet aircraft. Two cadets from Lybian Airforce also graduated along with 101 PAF cadets.