The Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) has recommended oil price reduction by up to Rs. 3.23 per litre to the Federal Government.
According to the details, the recommendations were made on Friday and the authority asserted that the government should lower the prices as given below:
- Petrol — Rs. 2.55 / litre
- Diesel — Rs. 3.23 / litre
- CNG — Rs. 2.41 / litre
In addition to that, the authority also suggested that the Kerosine Oil price should also be decreased by Rs. 1.19 per litre.
The final decision regarding this matter will be made today by the government and the updated prices will be applicable from 1st of October, 2019.
As of now, the current prices are as following:
- Petrol — Rs. 113.24 / litre
- High-Speed Diesel — Rs. 127.14 / litre
- Kerosene Oil — Rs. 99.57 / litre
- Light-Speed Diesel — Rs.91.89 / litre