ProPropertyNewsDHA Quetta Announces Direct Sale of Commercial and Residential Plots

DHA Quetta Announces Direct Sale of Commercial and Residential Plots

QUETTA: The Defence Housing Authority (DHA) Quetta has revealed plans to directly sell both commercial and residential plots, according to an announcement made on the authority’s official Facebook page on June 5.

The post indicated that the direct sale of plots in DHA Quetta will take place on the 20th and 21st of June, 2023. The plots available for sale are as follows:

Plots and their respective quantities

  • 2-kanal Commercial: 2 plots
  • 1-kanal Commercial: 2 plots
  • 8-marla Commercial: 2 plots
  • 4-marla Commercial: 4 plots
  • 1-kanal Residential: 5 plots
ALSO READ  DHA Quetta Warns Investors Not to Purchase Files from Unauthorized LPs

There are specific conditions stipulated by the administration for the direct sale of these plots in DHA Quetta:

  • Prospective investors or real estate agents who want to partake in the direct sale must register with DHA Quetta from June 6 to June 14. A non-refundable registration fee of PKR 5,000 is required.
  • All Pakistani businesses, firms, and citizens who possess a CNIC or NICOP are eligible to participate in the sale.
  • It’s mandatory for all investors and agents to register online. The registration link can be found on the official DHA Quetta website:
  • Participants are asked to bring printed copies of the registration forms for verification on the sale days.
  • The winning customer in each category is expected to make a 10% down payment immediately at the counter set up by the Finance Directorate/DHA Quetta. The remaining 90% is due within 30 days of the successful customer announcement.

In the event that a customer fails to fulfill their payment obligations within the stipulated timeframe, the agreed-upon sale will be invalidated immediately. Any deposit made will be refunded, but a 20% charge will be deducted from it. DHA Quetta also maintains the right to cancel the sale of any plot without giving prior notice.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.