LAHORE: Lahore Smart City has announced the selection criteria and terms for its Overseas One & Executive One 10 Balloting.
The management of Lahore Smart City expressed their gratitude to all members and selling partners for their continued support of the project and services.
In a press release issued on 27th March 2023, Lahore Smart City announced that the issuance of acknowledgment receipts for the selection criteria has been closed, which was extended for ten days at the request of valuable customers.
The balloting for the first phase of Overseas One & Executive One is scheduled to take place on 13th May 2023.
The management of Lahore Smart City has advised all members to meet the timeline for the selection of plots, as it will not be extended, nor will any requests be entertained later on.
According to the terms and conditions:
- Members with 100%, 50%, and 40% down payment can select their plot from March 29 to April 4, 2023, if they have the selection acknowledgment receipt for the first balloting.
- Members who have cleared their installments on time and meet the selection criteria for the first phase (60%) can select their plot from April 5 to April 12, 2023, if they have the selection acknowledgment receipt for the first balloting.
- Members who received their acknowledgment receipts after the company’s announcement for balloting criteria (minimum 60%) can select their plot from April 13 to April 19, 2023, if they have the selection acknowledgment receipt for the first balloting.
- Members can select their plots through the Member Web Portal or by visiting the Lahore Smart City DHA Phase 8 office and Head Office F-11 Markaz Islamabad.
- All members must ensure they have cleared their outstanding installments as per the given schedule at the time of selection to avoid any complications.
Members are requested to visit Lahore Smart City’s DHA Phase 8 Lahore office and Head Office F-11 Markaz Islamabad for their selections.
Moreover, members will be given the opportunity to select their plots through Lahore Smart City’s Member Web Portal.
The management has advised all members to do the selection through their online Member Web Portal to avoid long queues and waiting times.
It is important to note that if any member is not registered, they are requested to register their member portal by visiting the Lahore Smart City website.
All members who have acknowledgment receipts for plot selection (60% of the plot value) must ensure that they have cleared their outstanding installments without any delay as per the given schedule at the time of selection to avoid any complications.
The customer support center of Lahore Smart City works round the clock in case of any assistance or clarification.
Furthermore, members can also contact the Lahore Smart City Pvt Ltd sales department for any further inquiries or assistance.