Telenor Khuddar Pakistan Blind Cricket Talent Hunt
The opening ceremony of the second and final training camp for Khuddar Pakistan Blind Cricket Talent Hunt was held at a local ground in Islamabad.
The talent hunt organized by Pakistan Blind Cricket Council (PBCC) and Telenor Pakistan, is aimed towards identifying raw talent for the national and junior national teams. In the photo, Director Sports CDA Rizwan Ahmed (second from left), Director Real Estate and Site Acquisition, Telenor Pakistan Shakeel Ahmed (third from left) and Chairman PBCC Syed Sultan Shah (center) are seen along with the selected finalists.
Under the umbrella of Telenor Khuddar Pakistan, the talent hunt is an effort towards integration and social inclusion of the visually impaired.
- Telenor Pakistan & PBCC Blind Cricket Talent Hunt
- Khuddar Pakistan – An Initiative by Telenor for Disabled
- National Wheelchair Users Cricket Tournament Concluded
- Mobilink to Sponsor Pakistan – Sri Lanka Cricket Series
- Mobilink Signs up 10 cricketers as Brand Ambassadors
- Ufone to Hunt and Reward Young Fast Bowling Talent
- Telenor & EPD Introduce a Game for Environmental Awareness