Samsung Opens Mobile Service Center in Lahore
Samsung has opened a service center in Lahore to facilitate its customers with sales and after sales services. Service center is equipped with latest state of the art lab, to make sure that customers’ queries are entertained in timely and efficient manner.
Mr. Steve Han, General Manager Samsung Electronics, Mr. Zeshan Qureshi, Head of Mobile Phones Pakistan and Afghanistan and Mr. Usman Tariq, Manager Service Samsung Electronics Inaugurated the Samsung Mobile Service Center.
- Samsung Opens Service Center in Rawalpindi
- Samsung Opens Service Center in Peshawar
- Samsung Opens New Service Center in Karachi
- Samsung Opens Experience Zone in DHA, Lahore
- Samsung Offers Free Services and Parts
- Samsung Jet Hits the Global Market
- Samsung & Teletech Open CS Centre in Karachi